Welcome onboard! Let our “Around The World” DIY baking kits bring the world travel into your kitchen, and help you to create memorable baking moments with your child. There is nothing quite as sweet as indulging in a classic or traditional baked treat from the countries in the world!
Konnichiwa! Our next destination is Japan. Did you know cherry blossoms are called Sakura in Japanese language? Let’s discover more about Japanese’s culture with your child while baking the crispy Matcha Green Tea Cookies with them. At the end of the day, your kitchen is not just filling with utterly alluring matcha aroma but also great laughers.
Matcha Green Tea Cookies
|Time 40 minutes | Yield ~40 pieces|
Included in baking kit
• Pre-measured dry ingredients
• Step-by-step pictorial recipe card and video
• Japanese themed fun educational activities (total 6 pages)
• Japanese themed stamp/stickers (total 3 pieces)
You need to prepare (not included in baking kit)
• Raw ingredients
125g unsalted butter
1 whole white
big mixing bowl
electric hand mixer
• Our baking kits are built to order to ensure the freshest possible ingredients are delivered to your door.
• Baking kits are sent out every Monday and Wednesday (our shipping days).
• Most deliveries will occur in 2 - 7 working days depending on your location.
• Orders placed 5pm on the day before shipping days, will be sent out on the next day.
• Shipping fee RM8 (Peninsular Malaysia)/RM16 (East Malaysia)
• Deliver to Malaysia only
• Self-pickup option is available (Saturday and Sunday only)
• Location: Fika Book & Kitchen (Banting, Selangor) or Bukit Tinggi Klang
• Pickup cut off: 3 days
Store unopened ingredients in cool and dry place, best baked within 1 month.
Unopened ingredients can be kept up to 3 months if refrigerated.