Welcome onboard! Let our “Around The World” DIY baking kits bring the world travel into your kitchen, and help you to create memorable baking moments with your child. There is nothing quite as sweet as indulging in a classic or traditional baked treat from the countries in the world!
Bonjour! Our next destination is France. Famous for its beautiful art, stunning fashion and delicious pastries, the Eiffel Tower is also another well-known symbol of the country. Did you know who is the “Iron Lady” in Paris? Let’s learn more about France while making the deeply indulgent Chocolate Truffles, a delicious French delicacy together.
|Time 60 minutes | Yield ~15 pieces|
Included in baking kit
• Pre-measured dry ingredients:
• Step-by-step pictorial recipe card and video
• French themed fun educational activities (total 6 pages)
• French themed stamp/stickers (total 3 pieces)
You need to prepare (not included in baking kit)
• Raw ingredients:
100ml whipping cream (you can use any brand, we use Anchor whipping cream)
big mixing bowl
2-3 cups hot water
• Our baking kits are built to order to ensure the freshest possible ingredients are delivered to your door.
• Baking kits are sent out every Monday and Wednesday (our shipping days).
• Most deliveries will occur in 2 - 7 working days depending on your location.
• Orders placed 5pm on the day before shipping days, will be sent out on the next day.
• Shipping fee RM8 (Peninsular Malaysia)/RM16 (East Malaysia)
• Deliver to Malaysia only
• Self-pickup option is available (Saturday and Sunday only)
• Location: Fika Book & Kitchen (Banting, Selangor) or Bukit Tinggi Klang
• Pickup cut off: 3 days
Store unopened ingredients in cool and dry place, best baked within 1 month.
Unopened ingredients can be kept up to 3 months if refrigerated.