Welcome onboard! Let our “Around The World” DIY baking kits bring the world travel into your kitchen, and help you to create memorable baking moments with your child. There is nothing quite as sweet as indulging in a classic or traditional baked treat from the countries in the world!
Our next destination is Australia, home of koala, kangaroo, emu and platypus. The Sydney Opera House, The Great Barrier Reef and Uluru are some of the famous iconic landmarks in Australia. Let’s discover more about Australia while baking the Australian’s classic treat – Lamingtons, an amazingly delicious sponge cake dipped in mild – sweet chocolate and covered in desiccated coconut.
|Time 1 hour 15 minutes | Yield 12 pieces|
Included in baking kit
• Pre-measured dry ingredients:
sponge cake mix
aluminium foil tray (220x160x50mm)
• Step-by-step pictorial recipe card and video
• Australian themed fun educational activities (total 6 pages)
• Australian themed stamp/stickers (total 3 pieces)
You need to prepare (not included in baking kit)
• Raw ingredients:
2 whole eggs
30ml vegetable oil (you can use corn, canola or sunflower oil)
20g unsalted butter
big mixing bowl
electric hand mixer
• Our baking kits are built to order to ensure the freshest possible ingredients are delivered to your door.
• Baking kits are sent out every Monday and Wednesday (our shipping days).
• Most deliveries will occur in 2 - 7 working days depending on your location.
• Orders placed 5pm on the day before shipping days, will be sent out on the next day.
• Shipping fee RM8 (Peninsular Malaysia)/RM16 (East Malaysia)
• Deliver to Malaysia only
• Self-pickup option is available (Saturday and Sunday only)
• Location: Fika Book & Kitchen (Banting, Selangor) or Bukit Tinggi Klang
• Pickup cut off: 3 days
Store unopened ingredients in cool and dry place, best baked within 1 month.
Unopened ingredients can be kept up to 3 months if refrigerated.